Sunday, October 5, 2008

A View From The Trop

I know these are a day late, but here are some of my pictures from Friday night's Game 2 of the ALDS between the Rays and the White Sox.

We are talkin' about the playoffs!


I think the blur is Scott Kazmir.


Probably the best pic I took all night.


Apparently, John Cena is a Rays fan. So is Rob Schneider and Erin Andrews, who I am pretty sure claimed the Rays make her "hot". (She is definitely at the point of saying anything to get attention.)


Yes, Virginia, there are Rays fans. (Many of whom couldn't find the stadium before September, but we won't split hairs.)




More pics on The Serious Tip's myspace page.

1 comment:

MCBias said...

I always like pictures of live sports events! Good luck to your Rays, Jordi, hopefully they'll be better to you than the Mets.