Thursday, February 5, 2009

Buridan's Ass and the acting re-debut of Jordi Scrubbings

Since we have entered the doldrums of the sports year, and I have to do something while I wait for my government stimulus check, I'm going to put up some more content from my other online endevours.

First, my latest from Pomp Culture.com - Checking out Buridan's Ass. I take a not-so-deep look at psychological dilemmas as only I can. Do check it out.

Second, I cameoed in the latest Afro-Squad movie. This isn't just scenes from a wrestling match either. This is a true amateur film (No, not that type. Get your mind out of the gutter.). Rumor has it I'll be in some more stuff soon.

(Warning: contains some language NSFW.)



By the way, I used the term "re-debut" in the heading because I was in another movie roughly 10 years ago. It is on VHS right now, so I need to figure out how to get it off videotape and online. If anyone has any recommendation on equipment, methods, etc, please let me know. I can write my ass off, but technologically I am stuck in 2002.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you know it...'Buridan's Ass' is where I'm at in my life witha few things. The main one being if I should tell the person I'm interested in how I feel or not. Do I tell them and face rejection? Do I tell them and find out they feel the same way? Do I hold off on mentioning it and get crushed should they get with someone else? Do I hold off on sharing my feelings, only to find out they confess their feelings, finding out they're shared? Do I go this way or that? It's a very unfortunate place for me to be, because I've never felt so strongly before for someone. What would you do?

Anonymous said...

I hate the lame doldrums in the sports world. All I have is basketball and hockey, and since the teams belonging to those respective sports, that are near to my heart aren't close at all...well, bring on baseball season!!!

Despite the stupid freezing weather outside, the Pomp Culture 'Buridan's Ass' was great, very humorous.

Brian said...

"It's always steel and crazy in the future" is good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Hellooooo.. How can you call this the doldrums? Bud shootout this weekend and the 500 coming up. The season is just starting.

Jordi said...

Anon1 - Wow, you are asking relationship advice from me?

Here is a tip, go buy a 40 of Colt 45. Tell them Billy Dee says hi. If they laugh and they get it, it's love. If not, walk away.

Anon2 - Thanks for compliment. Glad you liked it.

Brian - it's true. Especially in Super Airplanes.

Anon3 - What is this Nas-Car you speak of?